If you have seen or heard about major brands such as Jet Blue, United Healthcare, Allstate Insurance, AT&T, and Applebee’s in the past few years, chances are it’s because of Ted Wright. He has contributed to several consumer revolutions in the United States, taking big brand clients to the next level of marketing.
Ted has been at the forefront of Word of Mouth Marketing since he helped re-ignite the Pabst Blue Ribbon brand in 2000. Over the last decade, his agency, Fizz, has become a global leader in word of mouth marketing with clients on every continent.A keynote speaker, author, and word of mouth marketing pioneer, Ted helps organizations identify influencers and create communications, resulting in the most effective marketing technique available today.
Ted has received numerous speaking awards for his thought-provoking programs. An alumnus of Booz Allen & Hamilton, Ted holds an MBA with honors from The University of Chicago. He also enjoys great bourbon and drives too fast, but never at the same time.
Word of Mouth Marketing: How to Create Conversations That Sell
Today’s consumers are suspicious about marketing. Many consumers don’t believe companies are telling the truth. Yet, conversations about brands, products, and services are happening every day. And conversations aren’t scrolled past, blocked, torn down, fast-forwarded through, or deleted. Conversations, which result in awareness and testimony for your brand, are your greatest competitive advantage.
In this program, Ted delivers the strategy for word of mouth marketing success, as well as new ideas and information that can be implemented the very next day. It’s filled with rapid-fire explanations backed by impressive data, and showcases detailed case studies demonstrating real-world application. Customized and personalized for each audience, some of Ted’s most-requested lessons include:
- Identify the interesting, real, and authentic story about your brand
- Differentiate yourself in your community by becoming the topic of conversation
- Prepare customers, staff, and colleagues to share your story
- Learn how word of mouth marketing intersects with other channels
The Real Truth Behind Influencer Marketing
The hope around Influencer Marketing is that there are people in the world who will share the story of your brand and everybody will believe them. The reality, however, is that real Influencers – the people who can elevate your story and your brand – aren’t who you think they are.
Here are some truths:
- You don’t find real Influencers; they find you.
- The best programs compensate real Influencers with experiences and stories, not money.
- Being an Influencer is a way of living, not a job title.
- Real Influencers will share your brand story whether you are paying them or not.
In this program, Ted shares how to:
- Create an effective Influencer marketing program
- Work with your Influencers over time and create long-term relationships to maintain their influence
- Help Influencers do what they love to do most
- Generate real Influencer marketing across all channels